very attentive when participating recently launched tooth in Vietnam, this symptom should be carefully examined to exclude serious illness if not diagnosed. Before pulling teeth, parents should wash their hands thoroughly to avoid infection and manipulate the teeth to be absolutely decisive to reduce the feeling of pain for children. If you feel that your teeth have not shaken a lot and you can not spit, do not try because you will cause children to have pain, heavy bleeding, may be missing teeth, and can extract teeth will haunt children. The child should rinse his mouth with salt water after each tooth swing and after extraction. Should supplement the child with adequate nutrition, so there are children who eat soft and liquid foods such as porridge should not give children hard, too hot, cold, sour and sweet foods.
The nature of root canal bleeding is plaque buildup along the gingiva, usually due to improper oral care, including two gum disease gingivitis and periodontitis. Psoriasis is caused by excessive accumulation of plaque, other symptoms may include swollen gums or pain. vietnam dentist prices
Without treatment, gingivitis becomes a periodontal disease, a form of gum disease. People with periodontitis – diseases of the organization around the teeth are often accompanied by other symptoms such as bad breath, weak teeth, shaking. If untreated, it can lead to tooth loss.
If periodontal inflammation is a natural inflammation, studies have also shown that some serious cases are related to some other serious illness. For example, myocardial infarction – a fatal disease when the heart cells die due to blood flow to the heart.
Stroke caused by the plaque prevents blood from circulating to the brain, which can be life-threatening; atherosclerosis – may be the precursor of heart attack and stroke; Erectile dysfunction – Inability to maintain an erection in intercourse.
It is also important to note that root canal bleeding can be a sign of non-dental health problems, such as: Saigon Vietnam dental implants
- Diabetes: Metabolic disease is related to the level of production, absorption of sugar and insulin in the blood. Without treatment, diabetes can lead to serious health problems.
- Leukemia: A type of cancer in the blood or bone marrow that indicates a lack of clotting. Thus, gingival bleeding may indicate its presence.
- Malnutrition: The bleeding potential can indicate nutritional deficiencies and can be corrected by implementing a healthy diet.
- Lack of vitamin C: Due to lack of vitamin C in the diet every day, in addition to bleeding root, patients also suffer from symptoms such as sleep, difficulty breathing and bone pain.
- Vitamin K deficiency: Vitamin K plays an important role in blood clotting, so too few vitamins can lead to abnormal bleeding.
Take care of your teeth properly cấy ghép implant ở đâu tốt nhất
By maintaining a healthy general oral health can reduce the bleeding gums: Every year to the dentist check the teeth; Proper brushing, at least twice a day; flossing after every meal; stop smoking.
In addition, dietary supplements for some foods may also help to reduce the risk of root bleeding. For example, great sources of vitamin C are found in guava, oranges, lemons, grapefruit …; Bananas, radishes are rich in vitamin K; High fiber fruits and vegetables have the effect of removing plaque on the teeth and the gum surface is similar to the effects of toothbrushes.
Finally, drink plenty of water after a meal is good for oral health is something that many people ignore. Drinks can help the remnants of food have less chance of clinging to the teeth to form plaque. However, it is white, and fruit juice and sodas may not have the same effect, as they contain sugars that can damage your oral health. cấy răng implant